Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Will blogger.com gives traffic to its bloggers?

If I used blogger.com to blog, is it gives free traffic when I post entry or when I update entry? If yes, how much traffic it will gives?

Will blogger.com gives traffic to its bloggers?
Blogger.com is the one of the best blogger service... I am one of the user... I just love it... to get good traffic... you must update your blog regularly with good and useful content for the readers... only that can give you the best traffic. Check out my blog at :





http://i5bala.blogspot.com/





you will know it ...
Reply:It all depends on your content, but yes, your content on blogger.com instead of the other blog programs will drive more traffic and you will be higher in the search rankings.


No comments:

Post a Comment