Monday, April 12, 2010

How to feed my blogger with google absense?

am already had a blogger page and absense code but i dont know to add the ads in my blogger. can some one explain me in good english (no computer language) how to work on it

How to feed my blogger with google absense?
You just have to go to the template and change


the "google_ad_client" to match your adsense account name. I have a Blogger.com account and its working there.





If you're wondering how to get the actual ads on your blog, you have to modify the code used for your blog template. I know you don't want to use code but I don't know of any other way. You basically have to take the code Google adSense generates for you when you set up a new ad. Then, copy that into the Template code used by Blogger. Paste it wherever you want them to show up. It's not hard just to try it one place and move it around until it looks good. If you need more help, drop me an email.
Reply:u will get your answer in www.drspill.com


No comments:

Post a Comment