Wednesday, April 14, 2010

About blogger templates?

I found a few cool templates online..and I got the html for it..but I can't get it to work in blogger..


I go to layout--%26gt; edit HTML --%26gt; then delete the html and paste the html for tht template..but it gives me this error:





"Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.


XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup."





any help...??

About blogger templates?
The template u r using is not xml compatible





Go to ur dashboard , click on edit html and than at the bottom select revert to classic template





Now copy and paste the html code and u won't get any errors





have a look at my blog to get an idea


No comments:

Post a Comment