Friday, April 16, 2010

Delete Blog in Blogger.com?

I have tried to delete my blog few weeks ago. I went to Settings and clicked "Delete this blog" button. When i logged in again, the blog is no longer in my Blogger account but i realised that my blog is still available in the internet! As in, when i typed my blog url, the blog is still there. How can i get my blog OFF the internet? Help!

Delete Blog in Blogger.com?
I just had the same problem 2 years ago with Blogger. This is what i did. Login to your account and try to ged rid of your blog's contents and the Publish it. Like this, you block will still be shown but empty.





Just remember, delete Everything you've got on it and then delete it.





If you type my Blogs URL address now, it will still be available but it be shown totaly empty.
Reply:It will take some time for the blog to disappear from the Google cache. That is why you are still seeing a deleted blog.

teeth pain

No comments:

Post a Comment