Friday, April 16, 2010

How do i ask a question about my blogger acount on blogger.com?

i'm having trouble deleting my blogs on blogger - they still exist but i do not have acces to the settings of my blog and i do not want my blogs to continue being this accessible... can you help me? is there a sort of e-mail adress for blogger to which anyone can explain their problem? thanks in advance! ;]

How do i ask a question about my blogger acount on blogger.com?
There is a sort of email address for blogger, it's gmail account.


Here what you can do (on my opinion):





First, sign in to your blogger


Next, switch your blogger to new blogger





I think this is what you can do


It is better to upgrade your blogger now


so that you can blog more easily with the new features. I hope this could help you with your problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment