Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wallpaper Blogger?

I have a blog on Blogger. I have a wallpaper all ready to go in my pc. How do I change the black background of my blog with the wallpaper I have? Anyone knows the codes or anything? Or the steps?

Wallpaper Blogger?
Go to photobucket.com start an account and you can get codes there. …
Reply:You will need to edit the template. This is fairly easy thru blogger. However, it is much easier given you have a blog with a template using a background image allready.





You will need to find the url of the background image , and search for it in the sourfce of the template in edit view. Replace that with the url of your uploaded wallpaper. Once tyou have that going, and test it, you need ot go and change the pixel dimensions in the code which will be as easy as replacing with the wallpaper size where the original template image size is.


No comments:

Post a Comment