Friday, April 16, 2010

How does someone with a www.blogger.com site blog remotely by e-mail?

I have a blog on www.blogger.com and have been told that I can send blog entries for posting via e-mail. The work firewall I have will not allow me on www.blogger.com. How can I write my blog entries on my lunch break %26amp; e-mail them when I can't get onto the site?

How does someone with a www.blogger.com site blog remotely by e-mail?
Read the help screens on blogger.com. It explains that question very well. IF you choose to activate this feature, then blogger assigns a specific email address to your blog, such that any msg sent to that address becomes a post.





Of course there is a mammoth downside: If a spammer ever got hold of that address, your blog would be overrun with spam!





So if you do decide to blog in this manner, guard the assigned address with your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment