Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How do you export from Blogger/Blogspot to Y360?

I currently have a blogger account and I export my posts from blogger to virb but I would like to also export to my Y360 blog, if that is possible.





Is it possible? If so, how does one go about it? I looked at the Y360 FAQ and the only information I could find did not work at all. I know this because my posts are not showing up in Y360.





Thanks in advance for the help.

How do you export from Blogger/Blogspot to Y360?
If your Blogger blog has an RSS link, you could link to it from the feeds section of your 360 page. If not, the only way to "export" your blogs would be to copy them from your Blogger blog and repost them on your 360 blog.
Reply:Thank you for this answer. I would love to choose it as the best because it worked but for some reason yahoo won't let me choose it as best answer. Sorry. You definitely deserve to have this as best answer. Report It


vampire teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment