Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How Do You Customize Fonts on Blogger?

I want all the text in my Blogger blog to be in Futura, but Blogger only gives me 6 crappy choices for fonts (Georgia, Times, Arial... boring!). Is there a way for me to customize my font? I am not very HTML savvy but am good at following simple instructions. Or is there a "blogger customizer" similar to the many "myspace editors" that are out there, like this one http://strikefile.com/myspace/

How Do You Customize Fonts on Blogger?
You can edit the markup of your Blogger page manually using the HTML / template editor. However, the reason Blogger restricts you to those "boring" fonts is because those are the only ones you can be reasonably sure everyone has on their computer. If a user does not have a given font installed on their system, then if it is referenced in a web page, it will be replaced with the default font (usually Arial, Times New Roman, Helvetica, etc.) Futura is a great font, but hardly anyone outside the design profession would have it installed on their computer.

loose teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment