Thursday, November 19, 2009

XML help for Blogger?

Ok, I wanted to change the template of my blog (from Blogger). I got this really cute skin http://www.blogskins.com/info/41621


When I tried to preview it in Blogger, I got the following error message


"Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure that all XML elements are closed properly.


XML error message: The element type "body" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".


Someone please tell me what to do !!!!! I really love this skin !

XML help for Blogger?
It appears that there is a missing %26lt;/body%26gt; tag in the xml file. In order to fix it you'd have to have the xml file. I'm not sure how to do that.





Maybe you could contact them and ask them to fix it.





*What do you want me to do with the template? There is an external xml file that links to the template. Nobody has access to it. Even if you did, you wouldn't be able to edit it. You'll have to contact them and let them know.


No comments:

Post a Comment