Monday, November 16, 2009

Who uses Blogger???

I made one but I really don't know how to use it. I am actually a begginer. I mean how do you change the theme thingy with a more creative one but not the theme from blogger's from the internet. Are there any websites to find theme for blogs. Is there a website that has a tutorial for this blogger thing? Help!

Who uses Blogger???
I am using blogger, I am not proficient but have started using and playing with blogs. You can change your blog theme by picking up theme from the one available and then customizing it. All you need to do is go to customize your blog section and then blog layout or template option, here you will find edit HTML, you will find edit template. You can change i.e. modify the code but you need to be very careful, make sure that you keep backup of the original template. View my blog and you may get some idea. http://offshore-it-outsourcing.blogspot....


I have other blogs that I update on regular basis. You can find my other blogs by clicking the link About me in the header of the blog. Still if you have any query feel free to contact.

crooked teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment