Monday, November 16, 2009

Blogger html problem?

Recently I've been having problems with text linking in Google's Blogger. Every time I try to post the standard www link it won't show up after I publish the blog. But the highlighted text/word link does. How do I fix this so that the regular links show up on the blog?

Blogger html problem?
After you add links, are they showing up on the preview page? I'm not sure what's going on, but here's the link to their instructions so you can make sure you're doing everything correctly. There are also some extra help links on the right side of that page so you can contact people who are sure to understand just what you're looking for.


http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?an...
Reply:they must have an automated thing with links...


um...


not sure how to help with this one except to say %26lt;a href="address"%26gt;link text%26lt;/a%26gt;...


is that what you need???


No comments:

Post a Comment