Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why is my blogger template appear as : ERROR?

This problem has been there for weeks and it still has not been solved. When I log into my blogger account, I click TEMPLATE, and it appear as BLOGGER PROBLEM. Thus, I am not able to edit my blog since this problem has occurred a few weeks ago. How am I suppose to solve this error?

Why is my blogger template appear as : ERROR?
What I'm wondering about is if you are referring to www.blogger.com's blogger??





And are you using the old blogger instead of the new one?





If yes, then you will have to go to http://www.blogger.com and in the top right corner, it says "Claim your old blogger account" link.





If you sign in with something other than a google account, you will need to complete a couple steps, get a google account from that link and start using the new blogger.





According to the help section, the old blogger ceased to exist as of May 4/07.





With the new blogger, you can continue to blog, choose new templates, etc.
Reply:anyway, thanks Patti! (:


my blog is working now. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment