Thursday, November 19, 2009

Need HELP in Blogger HTML!!?

AGH! I had a perfectly good blog, the templates that blogger provided. But I thought I needed a change and so dl a new template based on HTML. I backed up all my existing template. Then i put in the new one, which required me to revert to the Classic template. So i did, i put the HTML code in and it messed up my thing into white nothing but a PLAIN WHITE BACKGROUND. So i went back to the new template, uploaded my old template in. BUT when i press preview, my old blog shows up but when i actually type up my blogger address, its still whiteeeeeeeeeee!! AGHHH...help :(...





Note: I thought maybe i left the new HTML code behind in the classic template so i reverted back to the classic template and put my old HTML code in but it still doesnt work, now instead only the blue header navigator bar shows up. PLZ PLZ HELP! :(

Need HELP in Blogger HTML!!?
If you have a backup copy of the template on your PC you can load it. To see the blog changes after saving any changes always clear the cache first or you will be seeing old cached pages :


No comments:

Post a Comment