Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blogger.com template help !?

i'm trying to save a template, but blogger won't let me. they said.., "Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.





XML error message:The element type "img" must be terminated by the matching end-tag ""."





can you please help me understand these problems ?

Blogger.com template help !?
i see what u mean. I have a blog and I face the same problem frequently. I suggest u, choose a new template and do it all again. Are u trying to say you want to put a picture as ur background??





Its kinda diffucult. Its best if u download a pre-made layout (most of them sucks!!)





good luck though
Reply:I "think" in XML you need to close the img tag with /img instead of self closing with /

puppy teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment