Monday, November 16, 2009

Adsense and Blogger Help?

I just got an AdSense account for my blog on blogger.com. I am so confused right now! How do I know if the ads are working? I clicked on it and and I looked at my report and it said no clicks! Also, what are some good, most clicked ads? Where is the Head and Title tag on blogger? Thank you so much!

Adsense and Blogger Help?
You can tell that your ads are working simply by taking a look at your blog. Now with the implementation of a new adsense feature the ads that you add don't automatically show up.





"No clicks" means simply that - no one is clicking on the ads on your site.





It's too hard to say what are the "good, most clicked ads". You have to remember that the ads that appear on your blog are there because of the content of your site. So in your case the "good, most clicked ads" would be the ads that have to do with the content of your site.





The "Head" and title boxes for your blog appear in the "settings" tab of your blogger account.








The Adsense Consultant


http://theadsenseconsultant.bllogspot.co...
Reply:normally it takes few hours for the results to appear in your account once clicks are made


No comments:

Post a Comment