Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can Blogger SEO be as Effective as Wordpress?

I have always used Blogger and find it much easier and faster than WordPress. WordPress seems very confusing, difficult and complicated to me.





However, I did try switching to WordPress, because I heard that it had more capabilities, including plug-ins. For example, there is an "all-in-one" SEO package that works with WordPress. I think that this, and similar things help with site promotion and getting a lot of traffic.





But what if I decide to stay with Blogger? Will I be able to optimize it as well as WordPress and get as many visitors? This is a major concern beyond the simplicitiy.





Please advise, thanks.

Can Blogger SEO be as Effective as Wordpress?
Blogger is incredibly limited, especially when it comes to your ability to self-promote, do SEO, etc. Plus, a vast majority of spam blogs are hosted at Blogger and you don't want your blog being associated with that.





I had trouble switching to Wordpress for about a week or two, but eventually came to find WP to be much easier than Blogger.





And, as you mention, there are numerous plug-ins that are SEO-friendly, as well as many SEO-friendly themes you can use on Wordpress.





When consulting with clients, I insist they use Wordpress and can't help them nearly as much if they're on a different platform.





Hope this helps.
Reply:The best thing about wordpress is it can be integrated into your website which makes it extremely handy. It is even better when you have the right plug-ins and add-ons.





If you are struggling with wordpress, I would advise you to check out some wordpress tutorials on youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment