Monday, November 16, 2009

Blogger.com problems and questions?

Why is it that when I'm posting/editing my posts on blogger.com/blogspot it doesn't matter how many times I take out the extra line spaces it puts in, they keep coming back? I've noticed other similar problems as well-- pictures moving around, text justification doing it's own thing, etc. It's like nothing you do in the editing step is remembered.





Why is it that when I want to insert a picture into (or at the end of) a previously written post that I'm adding to or editing, it's inserting it at the top of the post, no matter where the cursor is when I utilize the picture tool?





Also, how can I use a JPG as a default signature for each post?





These things are very frustrating, any solutions will be greatly appreciated!

Blogger.com problems and questions?
I am not familiar with the site but like most sites i'm sure it has to do with the way they rip apart your post before repostingit. They are posting pictures first, then the text. The spaces are removed because they are only scanning the post for text and reprinting that. You might try using html when you post and seeing if they post it that way but i highly doubt it. Handling your posts in that manner allows them to preserve servier space and utilize it the most effective way.


No comments:

Post a Comment