Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blogger Problems?

I can go into blogger...but can't see the sign in box...the box says page cannot be displayed


I've checked the internet options...everything....I don't know what else I should do...I even tried using a different browser...still it doesn't work


And I also can't go into google...but other websites are fine.


Can anyone help? Please....what should I click or check?


Thanx

Blogger Problems?
possibly your ID is banned from their sites (google)





contact them
Reply:Sounds like you might have a virus or spyware. Reboot your computer into safe mode and run any anti-virus or anti-spyware programs you might have. If you have to reboot during the process make sure you reboot into safe mode (until you're sure you're done) otherwise the spyware or virus will continue to propagate and you'll be back at square one.


No comments:

Post a Comment