Monday, May 4, 2009

Weird blogger question...?

I know this is a very stange thing to ask...





Does anyone know any gay video bloggers on youtube I can watch that aren't feminine? I really want to subscribe to a gay blogger for some reason and I've tried finding one on youtube but the problem is they're all to frustrating to watch cuz they all act like... well girls. Don't get me wrong, I'm gay to, but the guys on youtube are like "Oh my god you guys! Let's all focus on me! That's so fantabulous! I swear to god!" I didn't make that up, a blogger actually said that. I just want to find a blogger to watch who is funny, interesting, gay, (preferably a teenager) but not a complete stereotype. So can someone help me out here?

Weird blogger question...?
Try to Google: Gay video bloggers.
Reply:No, I can't help you out.

white teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment