Monday, May 4, 2009

Blogger.com ?

okay is blogger .com a good place to blog? what is the # 1 blog spot or something to blog where people actually read it? but I do have one on blogger .com if you guys would like to check it out do so then i mean I haven't found any other site's but i will keep looking thnxx.





http://babychopstickz.blogspot.com/

Blogger.com ?
I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to your question. I posted a question here, in 360, over a day ago, and have yet to get an answer. I was just going through the question list, and was amazed at the number of questions with 0 answers. This is not a very responsive group. Post it in Psychology, you will probably get a better response. No, don't do that, it's not appropriate. I don't know whats wrong with this 360 group.
Reply:Yeah, I don't know. Nobody visits my page. It's just a place for me to vent to myself. You can find it if you follow my profile. Be careful though, it's a little depressing these days. Thanks for the BA.


Scott Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment