Monday, May 4, 2009

Blogger doesnt accept scripts!?

I have an account on blogger.com (http://blindscout.blogspot.com and I've been trying to insert AdSense Content on my blog but they didnt seem to appear.





So I figured It might be that the %26lt;script%26gt; command is not acceptable by blogger.





So I tried typing in the following





%26lt;script%26gt;


document.write("OK we can run scripts, now what is the problem??");


%26lt;/script%26gt;





but that didnt show up either!!





SO HOW CAN I ADD ADSENSE NOW?

Blogger doesnt accept scripts!?
That's because you're not properly inserting the code. You need to copy/paste the AdSense code as it's found on the AdSense site.
Reply:Blogger does accept scripts.





You click add widget, html/javascript, and then you cut and paste the code you need.





Do not put it in the template html as that is written in xml and will be considered not to be well formed.





Also, they have an adsense widget specifically.


No comments:

Post a Comment